I am obsessed with Wet n Wild…#notsponsored…and couldn’t say no to these brushes! Their white and pink line are so soft, durable, affordable, and get used daily! I honestly own four of the eyeshadow blending brushes because they work so well and cost me one little old dollar!!
Ok, back on track to these new beauties!! I will just do a quick bullet style break down cause brushes aren’t really something that we need to write an essay over! Unless you need me to, then I will be happy to jabber on!!
- They are made of a thin, shiny metal that has a silver/rosy pink shift.
- Includes 6 face and 4 eye brushes.
- Synthetic bristles which means cruelty free!
- Currently found only in-store and on-line through Walgreens
- Bristles are soft and work just like their original brushes.
- Personally, would be careful when washing these. They are sturdy but the handles are metal and even with the protective coating, shouldn’t be left to soak in soapy water.
- Walgreens runs promos often so keep a look out! Bought mine with a 20% off code when they launched!!!
Walgreens is also having a few other holiday sets from Wet n Wild and I highly recommend everything in those bundles!! Have used nearly everything from this brand and honestly think they make some of the better quality makeup on the market!!
So that sums up this quick little post! I hope you guys are able to try these beauties and add a little extra glam to your day!!!
Here are a few pics I took to help showcase their magnificence!!
I hope this helps you make a wise purchase and that’s really what I strive for with these reviews! So if you found this useful please follow my Blog and Instagram, also hit those share buttons!!